The P&W Collision Center is the place to take your Audi when you've been in an accident. Our auto repair center only works with premium brands so you can ensure that your car is in great hands.
P&W Collision Center has the best, up-to-date technology to fix any chips, dents, scratches, and the wheels of your car. We have been providing superior auto repair service to the Pittsburgh area for the past 30 years and have the experience and certified technicians trained in Audi vehicles to ensure your car is in great hands.
Why Chose P&W Collision Center for your Audi repairs?
- We work with your insurance company. We care about providing our customers with a satisfactory experience. We work tirelessly with your insurance company to get you a great price and work quickly and efficiently to get your car back to you as soon as possible.
- Superior Equipment. We've recently updated our facilities with top of the line repair technologies and equipment. We employ expert, certified technicians trained in Audi vehicles performing repairs with OEM factory equipment. You can always trust P&W to restore your vehicle to its very best condition.
- Free Computerized Estimate. You won't have to pay for us to tell you how much your auto repairs are going to cost you, because why should you have to pay to hear a price?
- Expert Technicians. Our technicians work exclusively on Audi vehicles so they know how to treat premium vehicles. They know expert repairs take time and will ensure that they deliver the highest quality repairs in a timely fashion.
- Perfect finishing touches. Our comprehensive services include electronic wheel alignment and body alignment, color matching, wheel straightening and finishing, upholstery repair, and expert paintless dent repair. We will also wash, wax, and polish your vehicle.
At P&W Collision Center, we offer are auto body repair, wheel repair, and paint matching. No matter what repairs you need, we will take care of them for you in a timely fashion. Call us at (855) 446-8546 to schedule your appointment today.